Sunday, July 19, 2015

Amature Yarn P*RN

Every once in a while you find yourself busy photographing your yarn, and your family is just running around, not batting an eye, like taking still life pictures of string is a perfectly normal activity and you wonder if it is time to rethink your life choices.

Then you remember YARN.

And you feel pretty pleased with your decision making skills.

Because...NEW YARN!

My Dad and Stepmommy were in town and they accidentally took me to a yarn store.  

They made the mistake of leaving me alone unsupervised.









Not to be outdone The Greatest bought me this.




It was a good day.

In an unrelated note, I don't think I've picked up my big camera in a year or so.  Not since I switched over to cellphone/instagram pictures.  I've forgotten how to use it.  

It is sad.

2 comments:

Candyce said...

I love love love the turquoise one (if that is the right name!).
I love stamping and was in a stamp store and there was a sign that said: "your husband just called and he said to get whatever you want!" And I did.

Hope you have a nice visit!

AngelKnitter said...

I am so in love with the yarn your hubby got you!! I have been coveting it for years. Truth be told, I bought enough of it for two sweaters. Then there was the mass moth slaughter of 2015 and it was the yarn most sacrificed.