Tuesday, May 26, 2015

99 Problems but Knitting Ain't One

It turns out I have a problem.

And I might need an intervention.

I.Can.Not.Stop.Knitting.Baby.Sweaters



Did I mention I live in the desert.

Where it is very very hot for 10 months of the year.

And I.can.not.STOP.

The idea of hugging the Queen Bean in those cuddly smooshy garments keeps my needles clicking.

I did take a teeny break from my impending carpal tunnel syndrome to cut and color my hair.



Yup.

It's purple.

I am now the five foot six fairy princess I have always dreamed of being.

I'm still not sold on the bangs.

They might be a little heavy.

But I guess it's too late to take it back.

That's the problem with bangs.  You can't uncut them.

Yet, I still haven't found time to do my nails.


9 weeks and counting.

This really is a crisis.

1 comment:

AngelKnitter said...

I live the hair!! And the squishy baby sweaters. I need more hair pictures!!