Friday, March 20, 2015

You Win Some, You Lose Some



Sometime optimism is rewarded.

I have achieved a respectable neckline.

And sometimes you optimistically call the plumber to fix an easy peasy tiny leak only to discover you need a entirely new faucet and five hundred dollars later...


You find yourself installing an new garbage disposal as well on top of what the plumber has already repaired.  (and by "you" what I really mean is "The Greatest").

If you need me I'll be on the couch knitting.


Turns out I get a metric ton of knitting done when I'm stress knitting.  I started this yesterday afternoon around 2.  This is what it looks like at 10 am the next day.

I am currently dabbling in project monogamy.  Which mean I will leave my (other) purple sweater to mold in a bowl of water, and I will leave my blue sweater on the back of the couch waiting for me to sew the underarm seam while I sit and knit on this until there is no more knitting to knit.

It's the right thing to do.

No comments: