Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Revelations

So it turns out that with proper motivation...



I can get a metric ton of knitting done.

I keep reading on Ravelry that this is a well written pattern.  I'm not sure if my brain is simply too addled from the sleep deprivation or what, but I'm finding this pattern to be the opposite of well written.  And I'm a girl who knits Drops pattern.  I can follow a vague pattern.  This one, not so much.  So I've done a ton of guessing about what needs to be done where, and the neck mods I've done are insane.  I'm still not sure if they're gonna work out, considering that right now the neckline dips below my bra, and I'm pretty sure that's too low.  But that could just be me.  I've got hope that things will work out (I had a semi-decent night's sleep last night, so today I'm feeling optimistic), but if not I'll frog back and try again.

But it also turns out that no amount of new yarn...



can get me to block my knits in a timely fashion.

Maybe first thing tomorrow morning?

No comments: