Thursday, September 04, 2014

Knitting Content

I've been knitting...

ish.

My red sweater...



is in a time out in The Abyss.  I fear frogging will be inevitable.

My blue shawlette...


is completely knit, and was placed in a bowl of water to soak before blocking.  It then stayed in said bowl for so long there is no longer any water in said bowl.  So now it needs blocked AND it smells bad.

My grey shawl that isn't actually grey...


is also completely knit.  I was racing the yarn ball as I bound off.  It was a photo finish but I won!  (which actually isn't as impressive as it sounds, since I have two more balls of this yarn.  But I'm lazy and I really didn't want to bust out a new ball for three inches of bind off.)  I need to block it, but see above.

And there you go.  Nothing too inspiring or impressive.

I do have a super-duper extra cute Knit Picks test knit I'm working on.  But you know...I could show you but then they'd fire me.

No comments: